Why do 96% of evaluating team members prefer SurgiSLUSH™?
'80s-style, open-air slush machines were designed for that time. A lot has changed in the O.R. since then.
Leading sterile slush users focused on case efficiency, infection prevention and budget value requested change.
Today's teams prefer SurgiSLUSH™ because it provides highly streamlined workflow, today's level of sterile security and far greater supply value.
One-Touch Workflow | Automated Expertise
• Patented system makes, maintains & protects expert slush until use.
• Equalizes slush-making skills. Erases variability. Lowers stress.
• Deletes intraoperative surgical slush labor. Less distraction.
• Set & forget function makes fresh sterile slush on your schedule.
• Removes a slush machine cord from sterile space.
• Frees up sterile space.
Superior Sterile Security | Sealed Until Use
• Closed freezers and sealed containers lock out contaminants.
• Adds hours of protection unavailable with open-air slush units.
• Intact container seals confirm sterile barrier integrity before every use.
• Erases difficult-to-detect slush drape failures.
• No need to guard exposed sterile slush during schedule delays.
Multi-Case Supply | Less Equipment. More Value.
• Portable containers enable multi-room supply.
• Superior economics. Less equipment supplies more cases.
• Superior supply. Stockpile slush for high-volume or emergent use.
• Extends usability. Sealed sterile slush is usable for 24 hours.
• Greener tech. Reusable containers cut material waste.
• Consolidates purchasing. Portable surgical slush supplies all uses.
• Saves sterile fluid using one liter at a time.